Practice English with the support of experienced teachers
We are excited to announce INTERLINK’s online Reading Club!
Along with other English language learners from around the world, students will meet to read and discuss articles and books selected by the group.
Possible genres could include fiction, non-fiction, inspirational, news, or biography. Participants are encouraged to read outside of club time, but it is not required to participate in the discussions and practice activities.
Practice reading skills such as guessing meaning of vocabulary from context, skimming, scanning, and making inferences.
|Start Date:||Beginning of each month|
|Cost:||$50 per month, paid monthly|
|Schedule:||2 sessions per week|
1.5 hours each
|Suggested Proficiency:||Low intermediate to advanced levels|
|9:00 am EST|
8 PM in Bangkok; 10 PM in Japan
Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Study from the convenience of your home
- Maintain your English skills by practicing with new friends
- Prepare for English courses
- Learn at your own pace in a casual, friendly environment
- Read about topics that interest you (i.e. news, history, biography)
How to Begin
- Sign up – select your class time and make a $50 payment
- Get ready – an admissions representative will send you more information
- Join us – your instructor will send you a Zoom link to join
Then, join your first Reading Club session!