Click on the sections below to read about each step of the application process.
To apply as an F-1 student, please submit the following:
- A completed application form: submit online
- A copy of your passport (identity page) and of dependents’ passports (if applicable)
- An official financial support statement from your bank, sponsor, or guardian, certifying that you have available funds for your first 10 weeks at INTERLINK:
- At least US $7,200 for students applying to on-campus programs
- For transfer students: completed transfer form and copy of I-20 from previous school
- $100 non-refundable application fee – see Payment Options below
- $65 express mail fee (if I-20 needs to be mailed to your home country)
To apply as a non-F-1 student, please submit the following:
- A completed application form: submit online or by fax or post
- A copy of your passport/visa* or photo ID
- $100 non-refundable application fee (see Payment Options below)
*Copy of visa determines how many hours you are eligible to study
If you plan to stay in a university residence hall, you will need to submit a room security deposit by check, wire or credit card. The deposit amount varies between schools.
Before applying to INTERLINK, please carefully read the Admission Policy Statement.
Note 1: INTERLINK accepts only students with some knowledge of English. Absolute beginners should not apply.
Note 2: Apply as early as possible because it now takes longer to obtain a visa.
Note 3: INTERLINK does not issue I-20s and acceptance letters to applicants for the purpose of requesting a change of visa status from USCIS.
Payment for your application fee ($100) and shipping fee ($65) can be submitted by any of the following methods:
1) Payment can be made online at https://old.interlink.edu/online-payments/
2) Print this credit card form and fax or mail it to the institute. For security reasons, do not send credit card information to us by email or over the Internet!
3) Transfer funds – have your bank make a wire transfer to INTERLINK International Institutes
Note: Your application will not be processed until all required fees have been received.
Click the Online Application if you wish to submit your application on the Internet. Click PDF Application to make a copy of the application to fill out with a pen and submit by fax or post. (A free download of Acrobat Reader to access PDF files is available here.)
Note: On the application form, write your name exactly as it appears on your passport. If possible, send or fax a copy of your passport.
After we receive all your application materials, we will inform you if you have been accepted into the program. Accepted applicants will receive documents and detailed instructions about obtaining a student visa.* If you have questions or need assistance during the application process, contact the institute you are applying to. For additional information for international students planning to study in the United States, visit the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement website and click on Department of State visas for information about student visas (F-1).
*Because INTERLINK is currently not offering in-person classes, I-20s will only be issued for Fall 2021 terms at UNCG and Spring 2022 terms for MSU/SPU.
* INTERLINK does not issue I-20s and acceptance letters for people seeking a change of status with USCIS.
Academically qualified students planning to study at INTERLINK may be admitted conditionally to a select group of universities. Upon meeting the conditions as specified in the university’s conditional admission letter, a student may be admitted as a regular student. In addition to submitting a separate application and transcripts, one of the conditions will be to achieve a certain TOEFL score or complete the INTERLINK program successfully. Assistance in applying to these universities is available free of charge to all INTERLINK students.
Click here for the affidavit that your sponsor or guardian financial statement needs to complete. If there is a name other than yours on your financial support statement, we must receive this form before we can review your application. If your financial support statement is in your name, you do not need to complete this form.